Sunday, March 14, 2010

Puzzle: Level 2: STAND, HANDLING


Luring Stand: Level 2



Luring Stand: Level 2
Adding the clicker to mark the behavior




Handling: Level 2





1 comment:

  1. When I watch the first Stand video and then watch the second stand video, I notice how in the first one the times when the puppy struggles to stand ( and does not get a Click and Treat) he has not done a straight sit. He has rolled over on one hip. In order to set him up for success if he sits sloppy it might be nice to reset him by asking for another sit until you get a straight one, thus setting him up for success.

    In the second video he does every stand beautifully and every one of his sits are straight!

    Great work! I enjoyed watching these videos and I love how relaxed the handler's body language is! The dog mirrors this calmness.

    ReplyDelete